Free-trade zones in the United Arab Emirates are areas that have a special tax, customs and imports regime and are governed by their own framework of regulations (with the exception of UAE criminal law).
- There are several free zones in UAE specially created considering different business needs of the businessmen. Free zones are mainly suitable for the businesses where by the client wants to import goods and re-export it. It is also suitable for different manufacturing industries. Different free zones in UAE are regulated under their own set of rules and regulations. (Except federal criminal and residency law). In free zone companies expatriate investor can hold 100% shares. Doing business in free zone is also tax free. We assist our clients in setting up companies in all free zones across UAE be it commercial, professional or industrial.
The UAE has several free zones across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Ras al Khaimah and Um Al Qwain.
- Our highly experienced team is specialized in getting your company registered at any of the 45 Free Zones in UAE.
- Allows 100 per cent foreign national ownership of firm with no requirement of local sponsor or local service agent.
- Waiver of corporate taxes (time-bound and renewable for further periods).
- Exemption from personal taxes as well as import and export taxes.
- 100 per cent repatriation of revenue and profits.
- Documentation is less and more suited to foreign investors.
- Long-term leasing options (up to 25 years) available at great terms to investors.
- Recruitment and workforce processes are simplified, faster and cheaper.